- Marketing strategy and brand positioning
- Digital and social media
- Advertising and media planning
- PR Relations & Influence
- Trade advocacy
- Events and brand activation
- Identity, design and packaging
- Copywriting and storytelling
- Brand content production
- Heritage, wine & spirits tourism
- CRM and relationship marketing
- Retail marketing and merchandising
- Training and internal communication
We have developed a Trade Business Unit in order to support your development and distribution: from production to retail activation. Thanks to our experience, we benefit from key contacts and privileged relationships with key opinion leaders in the wine, champagne and spirits sector. This in-depth knowledge of the market allows us to identify the key success factors for implementing your Trade strategy.
Activation of our Trade database bringing together all the influencers or buyers in all circuits, on-trade, selective circuit, on-premise, off-trade, wholesale, cash & carry.
Connection and emarketing to target BtoB audiences: commercial agents, off-trade buyers, wine merchants, sommeliers, consultants, bartenders, mixologists.
Implementation of training programs and brand ambassador activation programs